I hope you are having a fantastic Monday, as I am sure you have seen by now, we are completely changed over to Lettuce Eat Cake, and we are well on our way to sharing more healthy recipes and all things food related! If you have any suggestions or ideas feel free to send them on over! I love mail!
Have I told you how much I dislike gluten free vegan bread?
It is as heavy as a brick and tastes like cardboard.
Ok are you ready for this??? I now have a recipe for you that requires NO KNEADING or RISING, and is super doughy and tastes amazing! Yes, you heard that one right. Let me say it again, this bread requires no kneading or rising, AND it tastes great. Put a little vegan butter on that, and BOOM!!!
The most magical bread you have ever tasted.
- 4 Cups Gluten Free Flour (I used 1 Cup Tapioca Flour, 1 Cup Nutiva Coconut Flour, 1 Cup White Rice Flour, 1 Cup Brown Rice Flour)
- 2⅓ Cup Warm Water
- 1 Package Yeast
- ½ Cup Organic Granulated Sugar
- ⅔ Cup Nutiva Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Xanthum Gum
- 1½ Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Grease bread pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine yeast and warm water.
- Let dissolve and sit for a few minutes.
- Gently stir in sugar and coconut oil.
- Gradually add xanthum gum, salt, and ½ Cup of flour at a time.
- Stir until well combined.
- Shape into ball and cover for ten minutes while oven heats.
- Gently shape and place into loaf pan.
- Bake on 425 for 30-35 until top of loaf is golden brown.
- Store in refrigerator for maximum freshness.
- Makes one loaf.